HOW TO APPLY
Classical Bridge Academy is Open to All Instrumentalists and Ensemble Players for All Ages.
For 2019 Classical Bridge Festival Academy
SEND ALL MATERIALS TO
The Academy takes place at Merkin Concert Hall at Kaufman Center, 129 West 67th Street, next to Lincoln Center in the heart of Manhattan.
All application materials should be submitted to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Your name, contact info (phone number, address), instrument, teacher preference (one to three)
Choose either first session (July 28-August 3) or second session (August 4-11), or choose both
A list of works you would like to play in your lessons/master classes
Your performance link (Youtube, website, Vimeo)
A copy of applicant’s birth certificate, passport or any other official document establishing the identity and the age of the applicant
Information on your education- schools, teachers, mentors and any other specialty
A non-refundable application fee of $100/$200 (Individual/Ensemble) by March 31, 2019
$130/$250 by May 30, 2019 must be submitted either by a check or by credit card:
By a check: make it payable and mail to
New York Concert Artists & Associates
101 West End Avenue, 16G
New York NY 10023
By a credit card: www.paypal.com
Send money (friends) to email@example.com
Application will be reviewed, and we will confirm your participation two weeks after each deadlines.
Applicants below the age 18 must accompany parents or a guiding person throughout the whole period of the festival.
Each participating musician will receive the following benefits during the participation of Classical Bridge:
1. Three 50 min lessons with Classical Bridge faculty members: For faculty information click on the following link: https://www.classicalbridge.org/faculty/
Write down the name of the faculty you would like to take lessons from in the email (option one to three)
2. Master Class – selected individuals and/or groups
3. Introduction to music industry leaders such as record label producers, editors of major music magazines, managers and publicists. See full list of our panelists: https://www.classicalbridge.org/panelists/
4. Active participation in the group discussion with panelists. One industry panelist per a group up to 10 participating musicians will lead a discussion in which musicians can actively involve themselves with practical questions and advice in their career making
5. One-on-one career advice session – sign up for one-on-one career advice session (20 min) with a panelist you would like to get advice from.
6. Performance at Steinway Hall in New York
DEADLINES & TUITION
Academy Application Deadlines
Tuition & Scholarships
March 31, 2019
May 30, 2019
Due one month after a participation confirmation
$1500 per session – either July 28-August 3 or August 4- 11
$2500 for full two sessions – July 28- August 11
$2000 per session
$3000 for full two sessions
A partial and a full scholarship is available. Scholarship will be decided based on the applicants’ submitted performance links.
Once you have your confirmation from us by email, your tuition is due in one month
Tuition should be remitted by a check or to the following bank via wire transfer:
Bank name: Citibank USA
Name: New York Concert Artists & Associates
Account number: 4978102748
Swift Code: CITIUS33
Routing number: 021000089
Address: 101 West End Avenue, Suite 16G, New York NY 10023, USA
Classical Bridge will recommend hotels, inexpensive house stays, shared rooms for the participating applications.
The rate will vary depending on your request.
We suggest that all students stay at the dormitory of Manhattan School of Music, where you can access practice rooms unlimitedly, with the cost as follows;
Shared room for two : $80 per person
Single room: $110
On your request, we will send the accommodation listing to you. If you wish to book a hotel, we recommend to book them as early as possible as August in New York is a high season. If you would like to ask us for help, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org